Smoothies are not only delicious but they are best for our health. They are effortless and easy to prepare. Banana vanilla smoothies and Strawberry smoothies are most popular among people but you have tries to prepare blueberry smoothies ever earlier? Blueberries are sweet in nature and they consist of vitamins and antioxidants. Blueberries are low in fat and calories but they protect our body to many disease.
Fresh blueberries contain antioxidants which prevent our cells from damage that can cause cancer. So, you might know the importance of Blueberries and think blueberry smoothies are how healthy for health?
Blueberry smoothies are very helpful for that person who wants to reduce weight and maintain their body shape. It can served with morning breakfast to start a refreshing and energetic day. It can be prepare with combination of blueberries, creamy milk and strawberry ice cream to result more delicious. If you are looking for another taste and texture then you can add some spinach and mint leaves. If you want to taste yummy! Blueberry smoothies then follow my some of steps to prepare it immediately.
- Prep time: 6-8 minutes
- Blending time: 2-4 minutes
- Total time: 12 minutes
- 200 gm frozen or fresh blueberries
- 150 gm of fresh fruit yogurt
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tsp natural honey
- 100 gm strawberry or vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup creamy milk
- 5 ice cubes
Method to prepare Blueberry smoothies:
- Arrange all ingredients in one place for convince.
- Peel and chop banana into slices and placed into the blender’s jar.
- Pour fresh fruit yogurt into blender it will help your smoothies dark and creamy in texture.
- Add blueberries you may take either frozen or fresh but fresh one is better. If you are using fresh blueberries then wash it completely in running water then place it into blender.
- If you are looking for thinner smoothies then add 1 cup of creamy milk it makes your smoothies smooth and creamy.
- After that add ice cream it may strawberry or vanilla as per your choice it helps in preparing thicker and smooth smoothies.
- Add honey because it natural source of sweet. You can use it as per your taste, you know many people looking for more sweetness in smoothies some wants less.
- And finally add ice cubes into blender, if you have placed frozen blueberries then you add 2 to 3 ice cubes if it fresh then you may add 5 ice cubes it led to thinner your smoothies.
- Eventually, blend it for a minute if your smoothies get slushy then add some extra milk and ice cubes and run blender for additional 25 seconds, it makes your blueberries smoothies smooth and creamy.
Taste: Sweet, creamy and smooth in nature.
How to serve:
Serve it chilled and icy by adding 2 ice cubes in hot and sunny days. Add slices of strawberry and mint leaves it makes your smoothies fancy and enjoy with straw.
- If you are looking for creamy and thick blueberry smoothies then add milk and strawberry ice cream.
- If you are desired about more sweetness then add some extra honey.
- Make sure that your ingredients must be healthy and hygienic to health.
- If it’s hot day then serve your blueberries smoothies with ice cubes.
- If you are desired about your blueberries smoothies to fancy then sprinkle some mint leaves and slices of strawberry and some sort of vanilla ice cream.
- Never put fingers into blender while running.
- Never put spoon into blender for mixing composition.
- Make sure that cap is covered to blender while running.