Coconut smoothies are another choice for preparing non dairy delicious smoothies. You know a coconut consist of three parts liquid, flesh and oil these three things plays significant role in keeping our body healthy. Coconut water is used in smoothies and it is fully loaded with electrolytes and low in calories. Many of health expert’s advice for consuming coconut drink to boost our energy. The mild flavor of these smoothies makes any one fan of it. These smoothies are also popular in mass like strawberry, banana, blueberry and mixed fruit smoothies etc.
Doctor’s related with cancer are also advice to consume a glass per day because it fights against cancer and it contains antioxidants which helps to protect against degenerative diseases, regulate thyroid function and boost our immunity. They are also helpful for reducing our body weight and burn our fat. Young coconut contains different kind of minerals like zinc, magnesium, vitamins and calcium etc.
Coconut smoothies are best for consuming in morning with breakfast or in afternoon for energetic and refreshing whole day. So, they are delicious as well as health beneficial drink. They are very easy and simple to prepare in our home, if you are excited to prepare coconut smoothies then follow of my some steps to make it possible and successful.
- Prep time: 5-7 minutes
- Blending time: 2-4 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes
- 2 cup coconut water
- Flesh of coconut
- 1 cup purified water
- Whipped cream
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 cup pineapple juice
Method of preparation:
- Clean properly coconut husk and extract its water in blender’s jar.
- Add some flesh of coconut to make thicker in texture and deep white in color.
- Add water to make it thinner as you wish.
- Add ice cubes to make chilled coconut smoothies.
- For great taste add pineapple juice.
- Finally blend it for a minute if it becomes thinner then we add some whipped cream into blender’s jar. It gives mild white in color and fully loaded with nutritions.
Taste: Mild sweeter in taste.
How to Serve:
Serve it cool and chilled by adding 2 ice cubes and sprinkle some cherries and coconut powder.
- Add whipped cream to make your smoothies smooth and creamy.
- For sour in taste add pineapple juice additional.
- You may add ice cubes for thinner smoothies as per requirement.
- If you’re desired about green smoothies then you may add spinach and mint leaves in blender.
- In hot afternoon you can garnish with crushed ice to make you smoothies chilled.
Warnings and Way for cleaning and open coconut easily:
- Arrange your coconut on a side and by help of heavy chopper remove white husk until its shell visible.
- Don’t use chef’s knife or kitchen knife for removing husk it may cut your finger or hand.
- By using sharp end of chopper crack and cut coconut shell (top portion).
- Eventually, effortless extract water from it and scoop its flesh by help of folk or kitchen spoon.
- Blender should be completely covered with its cap.