Green smoothies are very popular among health conscious persons. Green smoothies have many health benefits, it mainly consists of spinach, kale, collard and mint leaves etc. These smoothies are fully loaded with pure nutrition it contains many kind of vitamins but it depends upon your choice of vegetables, fruit and green leaf. In comparison of fruit or dairy smoothies, green smoothies much healthier. Green smoothies are genius way to consume veggies even realizing it.
Many people avoids green smoothies due to veggies taste but you can hide it taste by adding different dry fruit and fruits like banana, apple, orange, pineapple and berries etc. Homemade green smoothies are much cheaper than juice bars by drinking a glass of smoothies everyday makes your body, fulfilled by all kinds of nutrition. Green smoothies are very easiest and effortless way to feed kids vegetables. These smoothies provide long lasting energy to our body.
Fruits are very good source of vitamins but they have lot of sugar but when you add veggies and green leaves it will balance sugar and makes a perfect smoothies. These smoothies are low in calories but they contain high amount of water and fiber. They are very helpful in losing weight and it makes your body perfect. Now-a-days, green smoothies are high in demands by diabetics patients because they are easily digest and control sugar level. They contain antioxidants which help to fight different diseases. These beneficial green smoothies are very easy and simple to prepare in our home, follow some of instruction to prepare.
- Prep time: 5-6 minutes
- Blending time: 2-4 minutes
- Total time: 8 minutes
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup kale or broccoli (optional)
- ½ cup grapes
- 1 frozen apple or banana (optional)
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup purified water
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 cup fruit juice or yoghurt (Optional)
- Arrange all of ingredients to one place for your convenient.
- Wash properly your vegetables, leaves and fruits completely and then peel and cut it.
- Place spinach, kale, grapes, carrot and frozen apple into electric blender.
- Add ½ cup water into blender to make our smoothies thinner.
- Then add 2 ice cubes it makes our green smoothies chilled.
- Finally we add yoghurt into blender to make our smoothies creamy and smooth.
- Blend it for 2 minutes, if ingredients looks slushy then we add some additional water and ice cubes and again blend it for additional 45 seconds.
Taste: Herbal mild sweet and creamy.
- Wash vegetables and fruits in proper manner and they should chosen fresh and healthy in physical.
- Yoghurt should be placed in appropriate amount to make smoothies creamy.
- If your smoothies looks thicker than add purified water and ice cubes.
- If you are desired about sweetness then add banana and fruit juice additional to make some additional sweetness to green smoothies.
- Serve glass of green smoothies with one ice cubes and it can consumed every day morning and post night for refreshment and to feel energetic healthy.