Mango is known as “king of fruit” due its unique flavor and fragrance. Mangoes are not only tasty fruit but it is beneficial for our health. They are best for direct eat and it uses as ingredient for making different beverages, dessert and also useful for skin treatment. According to research mango contains antioxidants which prevent us from many different diseases. Mango contains vitamins C and fiber which help to reduce cholesterol level. It also boost our immune system because it contains vitamins A & C and antioxidants
Mango reduced the risk of obesity, diabetics and heart disease. Mango smoothies are sweet and juicy, they are kid friendly. A glass of mango smoothies everyday provides collagen for building and maintenance. Mango smoothies are common in every house due to its taste and popularity.
Mango smoothies are liked to serve in morning, to make our meal complete and energetic throughout day. These smoothies are prepared generally, combination with mango, creamy milk and yoghurt. In this combination texture is great and taste is creamy and sweet. We generally purchase mango smoothies in juice center but that one is not so healthy because many of uses unhygienic and unhealthy ingredients. So, always try to consume homemade smoothies but for this you have follow some of easy and simple instruction to prepare in home. They are very easy and simple to prepare but it results fruitful.
- Prep time: 5-6 minutes
- Blending time: 2-3 minutes
- Total time: 8 minutes
- 2 ripped mangoes
- 1 cup skimmed milk
- Vanilla ice cream
- 5 ice cubes
- ¼ cup coconut powder
- 1 tablespoon honey or sugar (as per your choice) but it’s better to use honey because it provides natural sweetness.
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice.
Instructions for preparing mango smoothies:
- We start from by washing two mangoes in running water and then pill and cut into slices.
- Place all ingredients into blender’s jar like – sliced mango, skimmed milk, vanilla ice cream, coconut powder, 4 ice cubes, one tsp honey or sugar (optional) and little lemon juice.
- Run electric blender till its get smooth and creamy. If you find your smoothies is thicker then add 2 ice cubes and skimmed milk additional.
Taste: Sweet and creamy.
- Wash mango properly then peel its skin and cut carefully with the help of kitchen knife.
- If you are desired to make your mango smoothies creamy and smooth then add vanilla ice cream and skimmed milk additional but appropriate in amount.
- If your smoothies become thinner than add 2 ice cubes.
- Always use honey for making your mango smoothies sweet because it natural sweet and best for our health.
- If you want to make your mango smoothies fancy then you may add some coconut powder, cherries and strawberry or vanilla ice cream on top.
- Serve with breakfast or in afternoon for refreshment of whole body.
- Put straw in glass when you serving for children.
- Make sure that your kitchen knife is sharp when you used to cut mango into slices.
- Check cap of blender is arranged properly or not.