Many types of oranges are found throughout worldwide belonging to different sizes and flavor. Oranges are well known as citrus fruit and mostly cultivated in Southeast Asia and china. They are highly loaded with Vitamins C and A. They contain high nutrients, vitamins and minerals so, it is best for our health and boost our immune system. Oranges are sweet-sour in taste and beneficial for human bodies. Oranges are very common as ingredients to prepare different dishes, drink and various desserts. They boost our energy level throughout day.
I love oranges due to its taste and color, helpful for using as ingredients for my different smoothies and desserts. Generally, I make oranges smoothies in morning because they are delicious and energetic for my family and they love it. When you use less ingredients in orange smoothies its result healthier but ingredients varies due to different taste- choice of people. Orange smoothies are very popular among people as strawberry or banana milk smoothies due to smooth in nature. They are also uses in green smoothies for fully loaded with nutrients. In most of houses orange smoothies are common in preparation method.
If you add 2 fresh frozen oranges or orange juice, ice cubes, honey, skimmed milk and strawberry or vanilla ice cream it results incredible in taste as well as in texture. If you prepare in using this combination, your kids and your family love to drink. Here, I am going to explore some best tips for preparing delicious orange smoothies, they are very easy and simple to prepare.
- Prep time: 5-6 minutes
- Blending time: 2-4 minutes
- Total time: 8 minutes
Requirement of ingredients for preparing orange smoothies:
- 3 to 4 fresh oranges, it may be taken fresh or frozen.
- 5 ice cubes or crushed ice (optional)
- Almond milk 1 cup
- 2 tsp Honey
- Vanilla ice cream or strawberry ice cream (optional)
- 1 peeled carrot
- Peel 4 fresh or frozen oranges with the help of peeler.
- Remove all seeds from it completely.
- Place peeled oranges into electric blender to blend for 5 to 6 minute till it converts into juice.
- Place orange juice into freezer for 3 minutes.
- Add orange juice which you have made earlier into blender’s jar.
- Add almond milk and vanilla ice cream into blender, for making your orange smoothies smooth and thicker.
- Add peeled carrot and ice cubes into blender’s jar.
- Finally we add honey as per our taste.
- Blend it for 2 minutes, it results our smoothies creamy, smooth and sweet in taste.
Taste: Sweet and creamy.
- Peel oranges carefully with the help of orange peeler and remove all seeds from it.
- Wash carrot in running water for best cleaning and peel it by taking help of peeler.
- Always choose fresh oranges for making your smoothies.
- Always prepare oranges juice by yourself for healthy and fresh orange smoothies.
- Make sure that your orange juice must chill when you are going for blending for second time with rest different ingredients.
- If you are looking for smooth and creamy smoothies then add some additional vanilla or strawberry ice cream and almond milk, it makes your smoothies thicker in nature.
- If you are desired to prepare your smoothies thinner then add some ice cubes or crushed ice it depends upon your choice.
- Always serve your orange smoothies with extra ice cubes; it is best in hot summer days.
- If you are desired to make your orange smoothies fancy then add slices of lemon over glass top and sprinkle some mint leaves.
- Always use sharp peeler for peeling your oranges or carrot.
- Be careful while peeling your oranges or carrot because it may cut your fingers or body part.
- Your juicer or blender must be covered with cap on top while you run.