Raspberries are well known as nature’s candy due to its texture and for taste. They are really very sweet and delicious and occurs perennial in nature. These fruits are found in different color and texture; but red raspberries are very popular among all berries, it filled with abundant juice. They are the most popular consuming berries throughout world due to its health beneficial characteristics.
They are fully loaded with nutrition like – zinc, antioxidants, fiber, potassium, phytonutrients and iron etc. Among st nutrients, raspberry is rich in Vitamin C and it very beneficial for us. Raspberry contains 95% water due to these unique characteristics these fruit are also in the queue of highest water containing fruit of the universe.
In Raspberry an acid found name ellagic acid which helps in inhibiting the growth of cancer cell. As I have mentioned earlier that raspberries are full of vitamin C, it increases immunity to fight from different infections, cold and flu. Well, we know that vitamin C is rich antioxidants agent and it very helpful in purifying our bloods and it boosts immune system. It has potential to manage obesity because it burns extra fat which present in our body.
Raspberries are perishable so purchase one or two days before your use, when you use after three days it gets rotten. You can think about smoothies who are made up of this kind of fruit, how beneficial for us? Raspberry smoothies are not only beneficial but delicious and amazing in taste, it refreshes our mind completely. Earlier, when I am child love to eat raspberries raw due to its sweetness and shiny red color.
I have learned to make raspberry smoothies past two year back by a neighbor family. She is chef in a good hotel, if she caught in making raspberry smoothies I desired about mechanism of smoothies. Day by day I learned perfectly to prepare raspberry smoothies. These smoothies are very famous for consumption in morning breakfast. So, I’m sure that you will also develop your natural skills to make delicious raspberry smoothies. For this you have follow some easiest step to make it possible in your home.
- Prep time: 5-6 minutes
- Blending time: 2-3 minutes
- Total time: 8 minutes
- 200 gm of Raspberries
- 200 ml of plain yogurt
- 100 ml skimmed milk
- 4 ice cubes
- Honey 2 tsp. as per your taste
- Wash gently Raspberries because they are delicate.
- Place all ingredients into blender’s jar.
- Blend it for 1 and ½ minute to make it smooth and delicious.
- If you are desired to make smoothies thicker and creamy then add extra plain yogurt.
- Pour into a glass and garnish it by adding a ice cubes and slices of strawberry.
Taste: Sweet and creamy delicious.
- Choose always fresh raspberries.
- Wash your raspberries gently; it may crash on hard hand wash.
- It’s better to use raspberries before two days because it is perishable in couple of days.
- For freshness place your raspberries into refrigerator, it refreshes you raspberries for longer time duration.
- If your smoothies looking thinner than add some additional yogurt and skimmed milk to make your raspberry smoothies thicker.
- Do not over blend your smoothies because it may exploit your flavor of smoothies.
- Make it sure that cap should be covered to your blender.