Pineapple fruits are not only known for its taste but they consists of valuable nutrition which is beneficial for human bodies. Almost people like this tropical fruit to eat or use in smoothies as ingredients. These fruits are also very famous for making green smoothies; it makes smoothies perfect in taste. Pineapple includes high minerals and vitamins such as fiber and vitamins C which helps in building our immunity.
Consuming pineapple helps in preventing from various diseases like asthma and constipation. Pineapple consists a different type of enzyme, known as brome lain it helps to prevent from tumor growth and relief from arthritis. It also helps to digest fats in our body.
According to different studies, if you are consuming Vitamin C in adequate amount it will reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and cancer because it contains antioxidants. Magnesium and vitamin B also found in pineapple which is also very beneficial for our body health. It helps to strengthen our teeth and bones, it also beneficial for digestion of food.
So, I think that you have understood how pineapple is beneficial for our body; might understand smoothies which is made up of pineapple how beneficial to us. If you are bored to consume different types of fruit smoothies then you must try pineapple smoothies it delicious and amazing. They taste in combination of sweet and tart to your tongue. Very few ingredients are required to make pineapple smoothies perfect in taste as well as in texture. They are effortless to prepare in our home if you are desired to know preparation method of pineapple smoothies, you have to follow some easy steps to make it possible.
- Prep time: 5-6 minutes
- Blending time: 2-3 minutes, it depends upon your blender’s speed
- Total time: 8 minutes
Ingredients required for making pineapple smoothies:
- 3 cups fresh pineapple cubes.
- 2 medium size banana
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 green cardamom, it is optional you may use to increase taste of smoothies.
- Little ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Pineapple flavor ice cream, it is also optional you may use to make your smoothies thicker or for additional taste.
- Chia seeds
Method for preparing pineapple smoothies:
- First of all, we start by cutting skin of pineapple and cut into cube size which is supported by blender to blend easily.
- Peel banana and cut into slices.
- After that, we place pineapple cubes and banana slice into blender’s jar.
- Add ½ cup pineapple flavor ice cream to make our smoothies creamy and thicker.
- Chia seeds must be soaking for 2 hours then we place into blender.
- Add 1cardamom, ginger, 4 ice cubes and honey to taste. Ice cubes helps in making our smoothies thinner.
- After placing each and every ingredients into blender, we will blend it for approx. 1 and ½ minutes (it depends upon your electric blender quality)
- Now you find that your pineapple smoothies are ready for you, pour in a glass and enjoy.
Taste: spicy sweet and tart.
How to serve:
Serve pineapple smoothies with breakfast in morning with adding 1 extra ice cubes and mint leaves for refreshment of our body.
- Always choose fresh ripe pineapple for making your smoothies.
- Pineapple is not suitable for people who are suffering from kidney problem.
- Be careful at the time of peeling or cutting skin of pineapple, use sharp knife or sharp peeler to avoid cutting of fingers or body parts because pineapples are hard in nature.
- If you are desired to make your smoothies thicker, you may add pineapple ice cream.